Women Development Cell
In pursuance of the directions issued by the UGC and MHRD, Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya has set up the Women Development Cell (WDC) and prescribed norms to sensitize the community with regard to gender related issues and create a gender friendly environment
- Tie up with Government and private agencies to foster environment for women entrepreneurship.
- To invite successful women entrepreneurs on continuous basis from different industries to motivate female students.
- Identifying and grouping female students into their interest area of entrepreneurship and professional career across all disciplines of KSV.
- Organizing awareness camps for entrepreneurship.
- Arranging short term training for skill development programmes for women.
- Making female students aware about policies of Government of Gujarat towards women entrepreneurship.
- Arranging workshops and seminars for women entrepreneurship on continuous basis.
- Creating platform to inspire to think out of the box and easily expressing their business ideas.
- To make them aware and conscious about huge potential they have.
Role and Functions :
- To sensitize all members of Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya community towards the Supreme Court and statutory mandate prohibiting gender discriminations and sexual harassment at the work place and encourage involvement through academic, cultural and outreach activities such as talks, seminars, workshops, community action, drama, street theatre, poster-making etc.
- To provide for dialogue, discussion, and deliberation on women’s rights and gender-related issues.
- To encourage from participation from NGOs and law enforcement agencies in this area.
- To become a resource centre for women and provide a forum for exchange of ideas.
- To review safety and security measures for female employees and girl students at Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya campus.
- Who Can Approach the Cell:
Any employee including faculty, staff, contractual, temporary, casual and student of Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya can approach the Women Development Cell.
|Sr||Faculty||Designation at institute/University||
|1||Prof. Gargiben Rajpara||Vice Chancellor||President||Female|
|2||Dr. Veenaben Patel||Dean, Faculty of Education||Chair Person||Female|
|3||Dr. Sunita Lilani||Asst. Prof. S.S. Patel College of Education||Co-ordinator||Female|
|4||Prof. Pritiben Salvi||Associate Professor,MBA dept, Kadi||Co-ordinator||Female|
|5.||Smt. Kaushalyaben Parikh||Chief Warden, Girls Hostel||Member||Female|
|6||Ms. Shivani Trivedi||Asst Prof, S.K.P.I.M.C.S||Member||Female|
|7||Ms. Bushra Jarullah||Asst. Prof, Dept. of Biotechnology,KSV||Member||Female|
|8||Ms. Jaimini Kulkarni||Lecturer, BPCCS||Member||Female|
|9||Ms. Maheswari||PA to Director, SKPIMCS||Member||Female|
|10||Ms. Bhavita Dhru||Lab Technician, KBIPER||Member||Female|
|11||Prof. Manishaben Atri||HOD, Maths Department||Member||Female|
|12||Ms. Bhavisha Patel||Asst. Prof. Nursing Department||Member||Female|
|13||Dr. Varshaben Parekh||Sr. Teacher, M.B. Patel Eng. Med. High School||Member||Female|
|14||Dr. Kinjal Sheth||Shree Maneklal M. Patel Institute of Sciences and Research||WEC Coordinator (BScCS)||Female|